To become a Centre of Excellence by interfacing the Industry with Institution and fostering the synergy to enhance the quality of curriculum, faculty development and student brilliance to cater to the growing needs of industry and economy.
- Sustained interaction with industry through statutory bodies for improving quality of Curriculum, Research, Consultancy and Innovation.
- Enhanced linkages with industry to organize joint education programs for mutual benefit.
- Continued efforts to invite industry and corporate to campus for student and faculty development.
- Participation of experts from industry in curriculum development.
- Collaborative degree programs.
- To offer research, development, consultancy and testing services to solve industrial problems with the help of special interest groups.
- R&D Laboratories sponsored by industries at the Institute.
- In plant training for faculty to acquaint them with the current Industrial practices and their integration in technical education considering implementation aspects.
- Professional Chairs sponsored by industry at the Institute.
- Organizing Workshops and conferences with joint participation of the faculty and the industry.
- Inviting experts from Engineering &Technology, business and corporate to deliver lectures and networking.
- In plant training /Internships/Industrial visits for the students.
Institute Social Responsibility
- Organizing outreach activities with joint participation of the Institution and Industry.
To promote Technical and Social Entrepreneurship in the institution for contributing to the economic growth of the Nation
|S.No||Name of the Department||Name of the Coordinator||Mobile no|
|1||CSE||Dr. R. Kamalrajfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||IT||Mr. A. Srinivasuluemail@example.com|
|3||CSSE||Dr. K. Parthibanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|4||ECE||Dr. D.V.V.Satyanarayana Temail@example.com|
|5||EEE||Mr. U. Kamal Kumarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|6||EIE||Mr. C. Ravindramurthyemail@example.com|
|7||CE||Mr. P. Anil Kumarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|8||ME||Dr. J.S. Binojemail@example.com|
AICTE– CII SURVEY STATUS
AICTE and CII have been organizing a survey to identify best industry linked technical institutes in India since 2012. AICTE-CII jointly carry out this survey on a yearly basis at the national level and announce the results among three categories based on the strength of the industry linkages — Silver, Gold and Platinum, where platinum being the highest. Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College has been participating in the AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) – CII (Confederation of Indian Industry) survey of industry linked technical institutes every year.
Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College has attained Platinum status (Highest category) successfully in AICTE-CII Survey 2017, 2018 and in the recent survey 2019 also.
The objective of the Survey is to assess the status of partnership between technical Institutions and industry. It has been designed keeping six basic parameters in mind such as Curriculum, Faculty, Infrastructure, Research and Services – Project & Skill Development, Placements and Governance. All parameters are examined purely from industry and output perspective and not from an academic perspective. The parameters have been designed to give insights into:
The extent to which institutes have been able to meet the dynamic demands of Industry- responsive education.
Institutes’ capabilities and resources to produce talent in order to meet market requirements
CII promotes and disseminates the findings of the survey widely in India and abroad through its network of 64 national and seven overseas offices. Citation in this survey provides institutes national-level recognition and opportunity for partnerships of various kinds with industry and other universities, both nationally and internationally.
|2012||Rank:85||Total number of registered institutes is 200|
|2013||Grade :2||Total number of registered institutes is 759|
|2014||Amber color Amber represents Institutes performance meeting standards||Total number of registered institutes is 2176|
|2015||Attained Gold status in Engineering disciplines. & Attained Gold status in Emerging Engineering institutes category||Total number of registered institutes is 2160|
|2016||Attained Gold status in all Engineering disciplines||Total number of registered institutes is 1829|
|2017||Attained Platinum (Highest category)status in all Engineering disciplines||Total number of institutes which participated in Short Survey: 9525
Total number of institutes shortlisted for Full Survey: 4790
Total number of institutesparticipated in full survey:786
|2018||Attained Platinum (Highest category)
status in all Engineering disciplines
|Total number of institutes which participated in Short Survey: 9581
Total number of institutes shortlisted for Full Survey: 3659
Total number of institutes participated in full survey: 755
|2019||Attained Platinum (Highest category)
status in all Engineering disciplines
|Total number of institutes which participated in Short Survey: 9832
Total number of institutes shortlisted for Full Survey: 3842
Total number of institutes participated in full survey: 714
Industry Supported Laboratories and programs
The following are the labs established and programs running on campus with the support of government /various industries to provide training for the students and faculty on various skill sets as per the needs of the industry.
- APSSDC-SIEMENS Design/CBT Lab
- APSSDC-SIEMENS Manufacturing-Welding lab
- APSSDC-SIEMENS Manufacturing – CNC Lab
- APSSDC-SIEMENS Electrical-Home Lab
- APSSDC-SIEMENS Electrical- Commercial lab
- APSSDC-SIEMENS Agro Machinery Lab
- CM Skill Excellence Center-Computing lab
- Dassault 3-D experience Center- CM Skill Excellence Center
- IBM Center of Excellence
- BMW Skill Next- A technical Skilling initiative by BMW
- Zonal Center for NVIDIA-BENNETT Research Centre for Artificial Intelligence
- Electrical Systems Design& Green Power training center in collaboration with AUPTC, Gurgaon
- Center for Foundry technology in collaboration with Sibar Auto Parts Pvt Ltd, Tirupathi.
- Applied Robotic control lab in collaboration with APSSDC and European Centre for Mechatronics
- Cisco Networking Academy
- Red hat Linux Academy
Updating shortly …
- Vision & Mission
- AICTE – CII Survey Status
- AICTE – CII Survey Status
- Lectures by Industry Experts
- FDPs and Skill development programs by Industry Experts
- Internships and in-plant training
- Internship & Inplant Training
- Industrial visits
- APSSDC Activities
- APSSDC – SIEMENS – TSDI
- Grants & Consultancy Services From industry
- IBM COE EVENTS
- Industry Members in Statutory Bodies
- Innovation & Incubation Activities