Science Technology and Innovation Hub
Science for Equity Empowerment and Development Division, Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
The project “Science Technology and Innovation (STI) Hub” in Chandragiri Mandal, Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh State is a Science & Technology Project funded by the Science for Equity Empowerment and Development Division, Department of Science and Technology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India for the Socioeconomic Development of Scheduled Caste SC and Scheduled Tribe ST Communities.
Project Cost: Rs. 3.61 Crores
Duration: 3 Years
- To improve the socio-economic conditions of concern population specified, through interventions in food processing and post-harvest technologies by promoting research, development & adaptation of appropriate and relevant technologies.
- Skill development and technical capacity building of SC/ST youth in advanced trades.
- Creation of social enterprises in food processing/post-harvest processing.
- Identification, scientific validation and documentation of the Ethnomedicinal practices of scheduled tribes.
- T. Devaraju, Professor, Dept. of EEE
- K. Leleedhar Rao, Asst. Professor, Dept. of EEE
- G. Hari Krishnan, Assoc. Professor, Dept. of EEE
- M. S. Sujatha, Professor, Dept. of EEE
- A. Yasmine Begum, Assoc. Professor, Dept. of EIE
- K. C. Varaprasad, Professor, Dept. of ME
- R. L. Krupakaran, Assoc. Professor, Dept. of ME
- C. Madhusudhana Rao, Professor, Dept. of CSE
- M. M. Kesavulu, Assoc. Professor, Dept. of BS&H (Biochemistry)